Tuesday, September 11, 2012

We Will Always Rember!

I know many of us can remember September 11th, 2001 as if it were yesterday. I know for myself , personally, I can remember walking down the hallways of my High School in utter shock and disbelief with a heavy feeling of sadness at what our country was going through at that time. However, as WE always do WE pulled through, and made September 11th a day to remember, not for the tradgedy, but a day to remember the MANY heroic efforts and a day to remember how our country pulled together in our time of sorrow and became stronger than ever before.

Today we discussed the importance of this day, and focused on the many postive things that can be attributed to September 11th. I hope that tonight, you can also share your story with your child about where you were and how you felt at this time. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had REMEMBERING.



Quick Reminders:
  • Students will need art shirts on Friday because they will be using Water Colors.
  • Students will need to return Library Books on Thursday, E day. This is our scheduled library day.

No comments:

Post a Comment