Friday, October 12, 2012

GREAT NEWS!!!

Oh My Goodness! We have so much great news to share, I can barely contain myself! So here we go!

  • Thank you to everyone who supported our book fair change drive! Because of you, our class earned $365.00 towards new books for our classroom library. We are absolutely beyond thrilled, and cannot wait to choose our new books!! Be on the look out for a very special thank you once we get our books!!
  • 2nd Grade has gone virtual. If you have a facebook page please become friends with the 2nd grade team. You can either search for us viaFacebook using the name GP WILDCAT or you can look over to the right and under awesome websites you will find a link that will take you directly to our facebook page. Our 2nd grade facebook page will be used for giving parent updates and reminders regarding 2nd grade happenings including field trips, testing, etc. It will also be a place where we will be giving tips about how to use and incorporate technology. We are so excited to launch this awesome resource, so make sure you friend us! While you are at you can also go over to the Grand Prairie PTO Facebook page and like it as well to get all kinds of school wide updates!
  • It's Friday!! I hope everyone has a great weekend, I know I sure will. I get to take my little guy to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, and I absolutely cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment